Below are links to books and articles I’ve mentioned and linked to in my blog, organized by subject for your perusing pleasure.
- Beyond True and False: The Logic of Buddhist Philosophy. Priest, Graham. Aeon. May 5, 2014
- Group Therapy for Substance Use Disorders: A Motivational Cognitive-Behavioral Approach.
- Negative Thoughts Trigger Negative Feelings. Exercise XIB.
- Loneliness. Daniel Perlman. University of British Columbia. Letitia Anne Peplau. University of California, Los Angeles
- Loneliness Matters: A Theoretical and Empirical Review of Consequences and Mechanisms. Louise C. Hawkley, Ph.D. and John T. Cacioppo, Ph.D. ( Author manuscript; available in PMC 2013 Dec 30.)
- Be lucky -it’s an easy skill skill to learn. Wiseman, Richard. The Telegraph. Jan 1, 2003.